Join the Breslin team! Have fun earning that extra cash and add to your resume. The Breslin Center is looking for outgoing MSU students to be an important member of a team integral to producing MSU Spartan Basketball, entertainment, and community events.
*Please apply online at www.jobs.rhs.msu.edu. Search "Breslin" for our current job postings.
Benefits to working at The Breslin Center include:
- Flexible schedules – work around your classes
- Advancement opportunities
- Valuable public relations experience
- Opportunity to meet new friends
- Unique variety of entertainment and events
The Production and Usher staffs will be hired each fall. Both Production and Usher staff will have night and weekend hours. The schedule will vary from month to month, depending on the events. Schedules are finalized approximately two weeks before an event. The average shift is 4-5 hours.
Production Staff Job Duties Include:
- Limit access to non-public areas
- Enforce safety regulations
- Secure equipment
- Identify people causing problems in your area of responsibility, and refer to MSU Police
- Communicate and enforce all Breslin Center policies
- Assist with crowd control/crowd management
For more information, please e-mail the Production Staff Director at email@example.com.
Usher Staff Job Duties Include:
- Assist visitors with finding their seats
- Assist with crowd control
- Be outgoing and have good communication skills
For more information, please e-mail the Usher Staff Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Non-Student Employment should contact MSU Human Resources at www.hr.msu.edu for job availability.